Feng Shui Consultation
Residential design by Feng Shui
In our home we should pay special attention to a balanced and pleasant atmosphere. Have you ever had the feeling of not feeling at home in your own four walls? Are you dissatisfied with the look of your bedroom or living room, but you have no idea where to start improving the situation? Residential design by Feng Shui can establish harmony and well-being within your premises.
Living room and bedroom as the heart of your home
The living room should be the central point within a home where the family can relax and spend time together. But how come no one wants to spend time in the spacious living room at all? Why would the family rather get together in the cramped kitchen? Feng Shui can provide you with answers and solutions to this situation.
Another focus of residential Feng Shui is the optimisation of the bedroom, as we spend about a third of our lives sleeping. Why does your partner fall asleep much easier than you? Why do you feel tired and drained even after a full night’s sleep? Feng Shui can provide you with answers and solutions to this situation.
The methods of analysis of classical Feng Shui can identify both the positive and negative effects of the spatial environment on our well-being. Oftentimes the results of Feng Shui calculations confirm the hunches that you couldn’t explain rationally. Factors that directly impact your well-being in the bedroom or living room will become tangible. A Feng Shui analysis comes with an individual design plan for your home to optimally combine your needs with the potential of your premises. Accordingly, positive potential will be emphasized, while negative influences will be mitigated.
Depending on which kind of changes you want to implement, recommendations from a Feng Shui consultation can range from the choice of color, placement of furniture, utilisation of space, orientation of beds and desks up to structural changes. I will support you to discover your individual solution for your home, according to your personal tastes.
After your residential Feng Shui consultation you’ll know about:
- The influence of the spatial environment on your home
- How to maximize the potential of your spatial environment for your needs
- The optimal locations for regeneration and relaxation in your home
- The optimal locations for work and activity in your home
- Which room is most suitable for which person
- Which compass directions support your work and sleep
- Which colors, materials and shapes support you in each room of your home
The process of a typical residential Feng Shui consultationA basic Feng Shui consultation for your home includes the following twelve steps:
- Initial discussion to ascertain your individual requirements and needs
- On-site inspection of your premises
- Analysis of the spatial environment and compass measurements
- Floor plan analysis
- Optimization of the Qi flow
- Calculation of the Qi patterns of your spatial environment and premises
- Analysis of your individual potential via Bazi Suanming
- Determination of your personal favorable directions
- Drawing up your individual design plan
- Preparation of your written consultation report
- On-site presentation of the design plan and delivery of the documentation
- Complimentary six months post consultative support